Greek Revival style built in the 1840's. The Rev. Lincoln Allen became the Pastor of the Congregational Church in 1844. While in Gray he had purchased and lived in the house across from the Town Office Building, then on Shaker Road. In his will, he left the house to the Congregational Society to be used as a parsonage.
7 Shaker Rd, Gray