Built in 1830 by the Universalist Society on land sold by Eliab Latham for thirty-two dollars, half of the church was sold to the Baptist Society for $700. The shared church became known as the Union Church until 1856 when the church was sold at auction to James Small for $300. The church was then given to the Baptist Society. Today, the building is a chapel venue.
16 Shaker Rd, Gray