Hancock Building

The Hancock & Company building was constructed in 1876 by Henry Goff out of bricks from his brickyard at East Gray. It was the town’s largest merchandising store, and had a horse shed and a grain house. The third floor was used by the Odd Fellows organization. Today, it still displays the architectural design it featured after being rebuilt following the fire of 1921.

6 Main St, Gray

43.88577, -70.33011