The Museum is housed in the Old Fire Barn located on Main street, courtesy of The Town of Gray. Sole support for the Society comes from our members, donations, and sales of the following:
- Note cards with sketches representing four different views of Gray in the mid-1800’s. Assorted set of 12 cards, $2.
- Bronze medallions of the Town Seal and the Bi-Centennial emblem on a necklace chain, $10.
- Historical map of old Gray, $10.
- T-shirts with Town Seal and first Woolen Mill, $10.
For more information on any of these items, please call Karen Taylor at (207) 657-4783.