The Museum is housed in the Old Fire Barn located on Main street, courtesy of The Town of Gray. Sole support for the Society comes from our members, donations, and sales of the following:
- Emergency 911 Address Sign – Reflective emergency address signs will never rust; 100% US aluminum with blue reflective vinyl on both sides.
911 Address Sign Order Form
- History, Records, and Recollections of Gray, Maine by George T. Hill. $35. Proceeds from the sales of this hardcover book go to the Dry Mills Schoolhouse fund. A new order has arrived!
- Images of America, Gray, Maine by Louise Knapp for the Gray Historical Society. Published in 1999 as part of the softcover Arcadia series on America’s towns. $18.99
- Note cards with sketches representing four different views of Gray in the mid-1800’s. Assorted set of 12 cards, $2.
- Bronze medallions of the Town Seal and the Bi-Centennial emblem on a necklace chain, $10.
- Historical map of old Gray, $10.
- T-shirts with Town Seal and first Woolen Mill, $10.
For more information on any of these items, please call Karen Taylor at (207) 657-4783.